Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Html macro "macro 'html' is unknown" error

I went in and enabled all 8 modules for the "Confluence HTML Macros" and then went back and tried again with all modules labeled legacy disable and left the rest, each time I got an error when pulling up the html macro that I have displayed below. It says "The macro 'html' is unknown. It may have been removed". What am I doing wrong here? I'm running version 5.9.7.html error.PNG

3 answers

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted

Perhaps perform a reindex of the application? Also consider disabling and enabling the add-on entirely.

Thank you, it's working now.

@Tristan Howell, can you indicate which fix solved the issue? I'm personally curious.

Disabling and enabling again, something I should have tried but overlooked. Thanks.

This worked for me, thanks

Attached below, let me know if there's anything else you need.enabled modules.PNG

Can you show the modules that are enabled/disabled?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Confluence

Confluence Mythbusters: Does Atlassian even use Confluence?

Hi, Confluence collaborators! As part of #Confluence-Collaboratory month, we’ve created a very special Mythsbusters segment, where we're dive into an interesting myth and uncover the truth behind i...

1,633 views 7 30
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you