How to use iframes in confluence pages?

Hi,

I am using confluence 4.2.2. I want to display another confluence page in a confluence page(without copping). For that I used iframs. But it does not load.

{iframe:src=http://localhost:8090/display/AAATestSameFile/WSO2+Carbon+Secure+Vault}

Your browser does not support iframes

{iframe}

is there any error? or does confluence 4.2.2 support iframes???

3 answers

1 accepted

There are a couple of other ways to do this. Use the HTML macro, for example, and use an iFrame within that. Or, you could also use the Include Page macro in Confluence.

Hi Ashan,

Coould you please double check on your plugin whether you are installing Content Formatting Macros version 2.0.2? In addition could you please double confirm on your Web browser whether it's compatible? Please bear in mind that IE7 does not support iframe.

Hope it helps,
Josua

Hi,

I can't install Content Formatting Macros through
confluence UI. It takes long time but doesn't install.

Can I install it manually??to which folder should I coppy it in confluence installation folder??

Try:

1. getting iFrame allow from the chrome app store.
  2. put an "s" at the end of http in your web address

Suggest an answer

Atlassian Community Anniversary

Happy Anniversary, Atlassian Community!

This community is celebrating its one-year anniversary and Atlassian co-founder Mike Cannon-Brookes has all the feels.

Read more
Community showcase
Kesha Thillainayagam
Posted Apr 13, 2018 in Confluence

We want to hear how your non-technical teams are using Confluence!

Hi Community! Kesha (kay-sha) from the Confluence marketing team here! Can you share stories with us on how your non-technical (think Marketing, Sales, HR, legal, etc.) teams are using Confluen...

370 views 20 10
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you