How to use a template when a page is created with a "create new page" link

Pascal
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 9, 2012

How can I use a page template when I create a new page by clicking on a "Create Page link"? When I create a link in the manner depicted in the screenshot below and then click on that link, a new page is created and opened in edit mode. I version <4, I could still select a template to use. Can I still do that in version >=4?

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Pascal
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 9, 2012

As Thomas-S pointed out: this is not part of the current version and needs to be requested as a new feature.

0 votes
Thomas Schlegel
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 9, 2012
Pascal
Rising Star
Rising Star
July 9, 2012

Thanks for the quick answer, Thomas, but I cannot find the answer to my specific question on these pages. I have added a screenshot to my question of the type of link I mean.

Thomas Schlegel
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 10, 2012

ok, your screenshot makes the question clearer.

But unfortunately, I don't have an answer for this. I think, this is a new feature request for the editor and you should create an issue at http://support.atlassian.com

Cheers

Thomas

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events