Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to use Confluence Link Browser plugin in another plugin?

Boris
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 27, 2013

I have a plugin in which I need to show the Link Browser. The plugin renders a custom html content defined in Velocity template and JavaScript. I've tried loading the Link Browser's resources from Velocity template using the #requireResource macro but without any results.

When inspecting the DOM tree in FF, there's a Confluence object defined but no Confluence.Editor.LinkBrowser. Successful import would mean there is a Confluence.Editor.LinkBrowser

I could generalize the question by asking how to import resources from plugin A to plugin B.

P.S. I am not using any kind of page decorator that would otherwise include AJS or other Confluence resources.

1 answer

0 votes
Alejandro Conde Carrillo
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 1, 2013

You will need to specify the other plugin as a dependency in your pom.xml (scope should be provided).

Boris
Rising Star
Rising Star
December 1, 2013

pom.xml

<dependency>
<groupId>com.atlassian.confluence.plugins</groupId>
	<artifactId>confluence-editor</artifactId>
	<version>[5.0,)</version>
	<scope>provided</scope>
</dependency>

.vm file

#javascripts();
#requireResource("com.atlassian.confluence.editor:page-editor-js")

log file

[INFO] [talledLocalContainer] 2013-12-02 16:42:02,664 WARN [http-1990-1] [atlass
ian.plugin.webresource.DefaultResourceDependencyResolver] resolveDependencies Ca
nnot find web resource module for: com.atlassian.confluence.editor:page-editor-js

For some reason, the resource is still not available.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events