cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to update Space Description with ScriptRunner

WW
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 19, 2022

I've tried working with the SpaceDescription object, but it doesn't actually contain what's in the space's Description field found on the Overview screen of a space.  It has the name of the space, version, and a long number, which I can guess as being the space ID or maybe a date.

I can't seem to find any other space description anywhere except, maybe, when a space is created, but I want to update the Description.

I want to grab the existing Description and append some text to it.

Does anybody know how to do this?

1 answer

0 votes
Fabian Lim
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 21, 2022

Hi @WW

I recommend you contact adaptivist directly for a faster response: https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1215215/scriptrunner-for-confluence?tab=support&hosting=cloud

Good luck

WW
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 24, 2022

It's not exactly an Adaptavist question since it's Atlassian's API that I'm try to figure out.  Granted, Adaptavist may be able to help, but it's not their product that is the problem.

That's why I asked the community.  If I don't get a response, though, I may ask our TAM.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events