How to unlock secsign id account?

KFG ITAdmin April 23, 2019

secsignID.png

All of my users are getting pointed to this, including admin accounts. I do not see any console where I can reset it.  This issue started after a power failure forced a hard down and a manual restart of the services on the nginx server was done to get back to the main confluence page. However no one can log on at this time. What am I missing. I inherited this system so I am still learning it. 

2 answers

0 votes
Thomas Buchhorn
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 23, 2019

You can disable the plugin via this guide. But you need to have access to the server system.

https://www.secsign.com/developers/atlassian/confluence-two-factor-authentication/#troubleshooting

You can also always ask SecSign Support for help.

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 23, 2019

I am afraid there is not a lot we can do to help you here.

Your Confluence system has had an extra layer of security put in front of it, one provided by "Secsign".  As everyone is being directed there, it suggests something has gone wrong with the integration of it into Confluence, or that something is wrong with the Secsign system.

Either way, you have only two options - work out how to disable Secsign in front of Confluence, or fix the problem with it.  Both cases are going to need to be asked of Secsign - the problem is not an Atlassian based one.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events