Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to synchronize two columns with respect to same headings?

Mika Huttunen November 22, 2017

I have two column help page, other with text and other with illustrating pictures. The text and the pictures connected together have the same heading. Is it possible to have these two same headings synchronized so that when you reach the heading X with the text, the pictures below the same heading X are synchronized to the same level vertically?

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Thomas Schlegel
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 22, 2017

Hi Mika,

I would do that with a new section for every heading. 

Every section has in its left column the heading and the text, in the right column you should place the pictures for that subject. 

With different sections on your page, you can assure that the picture in the right column of your section is on the same vertical level as your text.

Mika Huttunen November 22, 2017

Hi Thomas,

Thank you! 

I probably was doing something too complicated from the beginning!

Best Wishes,

Mika

Thomas Schlegel
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 22, 2017

You're welcome @Mika Huttunen.

If you think your question is answered, please mark it with the checked marker. With such a marker, other users may find answered questions more easy.

Thank you.

Mika Huttunen November 27, 2017

Hi Thomas!

I'm sorry for that I did not mark it in the first place.

Now it is done!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events