How to supress the shortcut interface in the left panel

Paul-Louis October 25, 2017

Capture d’écran 2017-10-26 à 08.19.39.png

Bonjour

Selon l'image ci dessus y a t'il un moyen de supprimer toute la partie RACCOURCIS ESPACE faisant en fait double emploi avec ARBORESCENCE DES PAGES  et question auxiliaire comment gérer la fonte , la taille du texte dans le left panel afin de le diminuer en largeur

Merci

Avec mes meilleures salutations

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Shannon S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 26, 2017

Hi Paul-Louis,

I'm happy to help you but I will do so in English as this is the language our community runs in.

I spoke with a colleague of mine and he let me know that you were looking to remove some links from the sidebar as well as change the font size.

In order to add or remove links have a look at our article on Configuring the Sidebar.

You can use CSS here as well (see Adding custom content to a sidebar) in order to adjust the font size.

Let us know if you have any questions.

Kind Regards,
Shannon

Paul-Louis October 26, 2017

Hello

Thanks is ok for removing the shortcut block but have you an syntax exemple on how to use CSS in custom content sidebar

Best

Shannon S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 26, 2017

Paul-Louis,

You will be able to use basic CSS. You can read more at our Styling Confluence with CSS and see our Basic Styling Tutorial.

I would recommend using the font-size property and give that a try.

Let us know if you have any trouble.

Kind Regards,
Shannon

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events