How to show "My Pages list" to users

haivj November 28, 2017

In a space, i want to show "my pages list" to the logged in users.

We were using so far enterprise theme macro - Blog Posts & Pages  with user as @self. We have decided not to renew the enterprise theme.

pls help.

1 answer

0 votes
Shannon S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 29, 2017

Hi Haivj,

I'm not familiar with the My Pages List macro in Confluence. I assume it's included with the add-on you're referring to? Can you confirm if this Enterprise Theme Macro is the one you were using?

If you want to list pages created by a specific user, may I suggest the Content by User Macro? Have a look at that and let us know if that helps meet your requirements.

Kind regards,

Shannon

haivj November 29, 2017

Hi Shannon,

Yes we were using Enterprise Theme macro - Blog Posts & Pages  with user as @self. 

Now we want to replace this with another macro.

Content by User Macro - is this having @self user option to show the pages of "Logged in users"? I have checked on it, it will only allows to select "Specific users" and not @self option.

Our confluence ver is 5.9.11 (yes we need to upgrade soon as it is EOL :) )

Thanks

Shannon S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 30, 2017

Hi Haivj,

The Content By User macro does not show currently logged in user, unfortunately. We had a request for it a while ago but we did not have plants to implement it, so it was closed.

You would need to use a 3rd party add-on as you were in order to provide that specific functionality.

Let me know if you have any questions about that.

Kind regards,

Shannon

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events