How to show multiple links under a dialog box

Madhan kumar August 3, 2015

Hello There,

Please let me know following is feasible in confluence:

My requirement: I have different confluence pages and grouping them under one confluence page. Being said that, lets say user clicks on link, I would like to show multiple links in a dialog box and user has an option to chose the required page. (Basically, I am trying to avoid creating multiple sub-pages, would like to show in dialog box or any other similar options). Any pointers would be helpful.

Thanks much,

Madhan

2 answers

0 votes
Madhan kumar August 5, 2015

Thank you, Milo. Let me research Excerpt macro options.

0 votes
Milo Test
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 3, 2015

While not a dialog box so to speak, you could use the Expand and Page Tree macros to create a link that expands to list all the child pages. Instead of the Page Tree macro, you could just populate the Expand macro with whatever pages you wanted.

One nice thing about the Page Tree macro, is that you can use the Excerpt macro on each child page to mark a part of the page that would be displayed as a short description of the page in the expand list.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events