Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to show Σ Progress in Jira Issues Macro?

Victor Mutambuki
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 23, 2018

Screen Shot 2018-10-23 at 3.36.26 PM.png

Does anyone have an idea of how to display the Σ Progress field as a column in the Jira Issues Macro?

Victor

2 answers

1 vote
Mike Kowalczyk December 6, 2019

Also having this issue. Issues have progress status that shows up in JIRA, but loaded into confluence it does nothing, 

1 vote
Shannon S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 24, 2018

Hi Victor,

You should be able to access the field in Display Options when editing the macro.

Can you let us know if you're having any issues with that?

Screen Shot 2018-10-24 at 1.56.33 PM.png

Regards,

Shannon

Victor Mutambuki
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 24, 2018

Shannon,

I've the column added but it's empty. The title and column are present, but no results in them.

victor

Shannon S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 25, 2018

Victor,

Can you confirm what version of Confluence and Jira you're using?

There seem to be a few tickets for this, but one of them is timed out due to a limited number of reports:

This one is regarding incorrect data displaying:

• CONFSERVER-28624 Confluence Filter Results macro doesn't show the progress bar correctly

Once I have more information on your versions, I can report it and test it out to see if it's related to your issue.

Thank you!

Shannon

Victor Mutambuki
Rising Star
Rising Star
October 25, 2018

Shannon,

Thanks for looking into this. My matter pertains to 

Victor

Shannon S
Atlassian Team
October 26, 2018

Hi Victor,

Thank you for confirming that. Per the product manager's request, feel free to reply on the bug with the information below:

If this issue is still impacting you on a recent version please feel free to comment with the affected version. Any further details you may be able to provide regarding reproduction or impact of this issue may help us better address this issue.

He'll be able to then take a look at that and see what might be causing the issue for the future.

Regards,

Shannon

Muhammad Khan February 9, 2019

Any update on this issue? i have the same problem when trying to include progress, task progress into confluence page via JIRA issue report. It never shows any information. Same query shows progess bar in JIRA issue filter screen.

Like # people like this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events