How to set the number of blog posts displayed on the homepage

2020Labs January 27, 2021

I found that the blog homepage will load 15 article summaries, so the page will take longer to open. Is there any way to reduce the number of blog posts loaded. I hope the blog homepage will open faster.

2 answers

0 votes
Ollie Guan
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 3, 2021

Hi @2020Labs ,

Maybe you can try to reorganize the navigation bar of the blog on the left by modifying the CSS file, such as setting the year inden.

https://confluence.atlassian.com/doc/styling-confluence-with-css-166528400.html

0 votes
KAGITHALA BABU ANVESH
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 27, 2021

Hello @2020Labs ,

Please check the following document regarding Blog Posts Macro.

https://confluence.atlassian.com/doc/blog-posts-macro-139470.html 

image.png

Hoping this may helpful.

Thanks.

2020Labs January 27, 2021

Thank you for your answer. But I am still confused. My problem is not the blog macro, Blog path on the homepage tree1.png

KAGITHALA BABU ANVESH
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 27, 2021

Hi @2020Labs ,

agree with you, created 17 blog posts.

Bute able to view first 15 only. and there is nor Pages also as "1" , "2" or Next Buttons.

Thank you for raising this.

2020Labs January 28, 2021

The content of my blog post is relatively long. It takes about 4 seconds to open the blog post homepage, and the page tree on the left is also 4 seconds later to be displayed

2.png

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
SERVER
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events