Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to see Jira issues (linked Conflues pages) in Confluence

Yasin October 27, 2016

I added some Confluence links to a JIRA issue.

But when i visit theese Confluence pages, I can't see any JIRA issues linked. Is there a way to see JIRA issues in Confluence pages also that i linked before?

1 answer

0 votes
Walter Buggenhout
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 27, 2016

Hi Yasin,

They should be there. However, depending on your version of Confluence, the indication that they are there might be different.

You should look at the top of your page for a JIRA icon. Below are 2 screen shots of where your JIRA links are in different Confluence versions:

In Confluence 5.8:

Screen Shot 2016-10-27 at 17.14.43.png

In the current Confluence Cloud version:

Screen Shot 2016-10-27 at 17.12.12.png

Hope this helps!

Yasin October 30, 2016

Hi Walter,

Confluence version is 5.8.16.

There is no any JIRA Link button on Confluence pages that linked with JIRA issues.

Do we need setup any configuration on JIRA or Confluence? 

confluence page.PNG

Walter Buggenhout
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 30, 2016

Hi Yasin,

My first guess would be there is something wrong with the application link configuration between JIRA and Confluence. I think a good starting point to start digging deeper into that matter, might be the documentation on that topic here: https://confluence.atlassian.com/doc/integrating-jira-and-confluence-2825.html.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events