I am new user for on demand confluence, i have created on page in Test space. I have test the exported page like "HTML", in the exported page atlassian information and page informations are exist like below
1. In the bottom of the HTML page i have seen the quote "Document generated by Confluence on Sep 20, 2013 00:23"
- How can i restrict that quote in the exported HTML document.
2. In the top of the HTML page i have seen the quote give the space details
- How can i restrict the confluence page details links in the exported HTML document ?
3. In the on demand confluence, i can see the images in document are also display like attachement file in exported HTML file
- How can i remove that information in the exported document.
Please share your knowledge to achieve my goal.
Thanks in advance.
Simply put, you can't. The changes you want to make are built into the core system and although they're not too painful to implement, you can't make the code changes you need in OnDemand. Your only option is download/export and edit the results outside Confluence.
More and more people are building their careers with Atlassian, and we want you to be at the front of this wave! Important Dates Start the Certification Prep Course by 2 April 2019 Take your e...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs