Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to restrict atlassian information in exported files from on demand confluence.

srinivasan radhakrishnan
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 19, 2013

Hi,

I am new user for on demand confluence, i have created on page in Test space. I have test the exported page like "HTML", in the exported page atlassian information and page informations are exist like below

1. In the bottom of the HTML page i have seen the quote "Document generated by Confluence on Sep 20, 2013 00:23"

- How can i restrict that quote in the exported HTML document.

2. In the top of the HTML page i have seen the quote give the space details

- How can i restrict the confluence page details links in the exported HTML document ?

3. In the on demand confluence, i can see the images in document are also display like attachement file in exported HTML file

- How can i remove that information in the exported document.

Please share your knowledge to achieve my goal.

Thanks in advance.

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 19, 2013

Simply put, you can't. The changes you want to make are built into the core system and although they're not too painful to implement, you can't make the code changes you need in OnDemand. Your only option is download/export and edit the results outside Confluence.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events