Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to report on oldest pages in Confluence space?

John Straffin November 14, 2012

Is there any way to create a report that displays the oldest pages in a space?

We'd like to make sure all of the content in our site is updated or confirmed as valid on a regular basis, and we figure that the best way to do that would be to work from a list of the oldest pages in our space. There's a "Recently Updated" page under Browse Space ... is there a way to get the opposite?

4 answers

1 vote
Bob Swift OSS (Bob Swift Atlassian Apps)
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 14, 2012

Using the SQL Plugin for Confluence

{sql-query:datasource=confluenceDS|output=wiki}

select
    lastmoddate as "Last changed",
    '[' || (select spacename from spaces where spaces.spaceid = content.spaceid) || ':' || title || ']' as "Page"
  from content 
  where prevver is null and contenttype = 'PAGE' 
  order by lastmoddate 
  limit 100

{sql-query}

John Straffin November 14, 2012

This looks pretty sweet, but it's unlikely that I'll be able to get the service managers for Confluence here to add the plug-in. I'll give it a shot tho. Thanks!

0 votes
Rob Church September 25, 2020

Another plugin suggestion: https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1221449/update-this-for-confluence - I haven't tried it though as I'm using an on-prem install and it appears to only work for Cloud.

0 votes
John Straffin November 29, 2012

Any confirmation that this is not possible without a plugin? It's somewhat unlikely that our deployment will install and support anything beyond stock Confluence.

0 votes
John Straffin November 19, 2012

Any confirmation that this is not possible without a plugin? The service managers for our deployment are extremely reluctant to install and support anything beyond stock Confluence.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events