Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to remove the <p><p/> that added after H1

C November 19, 2014

Hi all,

I need to remove the <p><p/> that automatically added after the H1. Is there a way to do this? the kicker is that the <p><p/> doesn't appear in the source code for the page so I can't remove it there.

Below is what the page looks like with it's random <p><p/>.
question1.JPG 

This is the source code for the page.
SC1.JPG

Any help you can provide would be great.

Thanks

3 answers

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
Davin Studer
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 21, 2014

Check the source of the page you are including. Is there a <p> </p> tag at the top of it.

C November 23, 2014

This is the top of the included page, I've highlighted the first <P> but if i remove it and <p/> it won't save the page.

p.JPG

Davin Studer
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 24, 2014

Hmm. Well, I'm not totally sure where it is coming from then. If you can'r figure out how it is getting put there you could always hide it via CSS like this ... #MozillaFirefox-MozillaFirefox + p {display:none;}

C November 24, 2014

Fantastic! That worked, still no idea what it's getting it from though. Thank you.

Davin Studer
Rising Star
Rising Star
November 25, 2014

Glad to hear it. Feel free to mark the question answered.

0 votes
C November 20, 2014

The Line is empty sadly. Capture.JPG

0 votes
Davin Studer
Rising Star
Rising Star
November 20, 2014

If you expand the <p> tag in the top screenshot what is inside it?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events