How to remove the default confluence video from the home page/ dashboard of knowledge base

MS Anjum May 29, 2014

Hi,

I am using confluence to manage the knowledge base content of the company. I have been trying to remove the confluence video from the dashboard/ home page but couldnt do that.

Can you please guide me the steps as how to delete/ change the video?? here is the link of our knowlege base:

http://kb.ascertia.com/dashboard.action

The video is appearing under the Popular tab..

Many Thanks.

Regards,

Anjum

1 answer

0 votes
Davin Studer
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 29, 2014

I believe deactivating the Confluence What's New add on will remove the video.

MS Anjum June 1, 2014

Thanks for your feedback Davin, since I am new with confluence so can u plz tell the path where I could find Confluence What's New add on link.. ??

Davin Studer
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 3, 2014

If you go to Confluence Admin->Manage add-ons. Then chekc under System or User-installed. You should see an add on call Confluence What's New. Disable it.

Deleted user June 7, 2015

Did not work for me.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events