Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to remove document viewer from draw.io

Elizabeth Darst July 13, 2016

Hi,

I am working on creating a flowchart with clickable links to other pages in confluence.  The best tool I have found in Confluence so far is draw.io.  However, the inserted draw.io object includes a document viewer frame that distracts from the visual presentation of the object.  Can his frame be disabled?

Thanks.

Beth

2 answers

0 votes
David Benson _draw_io_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 18, 2017

I just check in Confluence Cloud and don't see one, could you send a screenshot please?

Piret November 19, 2017

Here is what a preview looks like:

preview.png

And here is the actual result after pressing the Update button:

result.png

David Benson _draw_io_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 20, 2017

Are you sure this is Confluence Cloud?

Piret November 20, 2017

No, I don't think my company uses a could solution. They most probably have a local server soulution.

David Benson _draw_io_
Rising Star
Rising Star
November 20, 2017

This thread is tagged cloud, would you mind creating a new thread for the question in server please?

0 votes
David Benson _draw_io_
Rising Star
Rising Star
August 31, 2016

The border should only appear when you hover over the diagram with your mouse. Are you seeing something else?

Piret November 17, 2017

I always see a gray line around my diagrams. When I hover over the diagram I also the editing panel appears. The only time I don't see the gray line is when the page is shown in a preview mode.

David Benson _draw_io_
Rising Star
Rising Star
November 17, 2017

How does that differ from what you would like to happen?

Piret November 18, 2017

I would like the diagrams to appear without the gray framing line around them. 

Currently there is a difference in what a diagram looks like in the preview mode and what it looks like when published. The published diagram has always a thin gray frame aruond it, while the preview of the page does not show the frame. I would like the published page to look exactly the same as the preview.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events