Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to remove an app that couldn't be loaded?

culyzhao May 28, 2022

I have an oauth app, it worked well for years. but recently I don't know why it crashed, I tried to install an new version through uploading new jar file, it still crashed.

2022-05-28 21:13:19,551 ERROR [UpmAsynchronousTaskManager:thread-3] [atlassian.plugin.loaders.ScanningPluginLoader] deployPluginFromUnit Unable to deploy plugin 'com.miniorange.oauth.confluence-oauth' from 'Unit: /opt/atlassian/application-data/confluence/plugins-cache/1653743599177plugin_6437625575817779052_confluence-oauth-1.1.29.jar (1653743599000)'.
-- url: /rest/plugins/1.0/ | referer: https://mydomain.com/plugins/servlet/upm | traceId: 55fa3629cc16a651 | userName: ekbadmin
2022-05-28 21:13:19,551 ERROR [UpmAsynchronousTaskManager:thread-3] [atlassian.plugin.loaders.ScanningPluginLoader] deployPluginFromUnit Because of the following exception:
-- url: /rest/plugins/1.0/ | referer: https://mydomain.com/plugins/servlet/upm | traceId: 55fa3629cc16a651 | userName: ekbadmin
java.lang.NullPointerException
at com.atlassian.plugin.osgi.factory.transform.stage.HostComponentSpringStage.addHostComponentsUsedInSuperClasses(HostComponentSpringStage.java:225)
at com.atlassian.plugin.osgi.factory.transform.stage.HostComponentSpringStage.findUsedHostComponents(HostComponentSpringStage.java:210)
at com.atlassian.plugin.osgi.factory.transform.stage.HostComponentSpringStage.execute(HostComponentSpringStage.java:65)
at com.atlassian.plugin.osgi.factory.transform.DefaultPluginTransformer.transform(DefaultPluginTransformer.java:140)
at com.atlassian.plugin.osgi.factory.OsgiPluginFactory.createOsgiPluginJar(OsgiPluginFactory.java:329)
at com.atlassian.plugin.osgi.factory.OsgiPluginFactory.create(OsgiPluginFactory.java:231)
at com.atlassian.plugin.loaders.ScanningPluginLoader.deployPluginFromUnit(ScanningPluginLoader.java:142)
at com.atlassian.plugin.loaders.ScanningPluginLoader.loadFoundPlugins(ScanningPluginLoader.java:111)
at com.atlassian.plugin.loaders.ForwardingPluginLoader.loadFoundPlugins(ForwardingPluginLoader.java:37)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:498)

error.PNG

2 answers

1 vote
Akshay_miniOrange May 29, 2022

Hi @culyzhao,

Welcome to the community!

This is Akshay, and I'm from miniOrange, the vendor of OAuth app that you are using.

Since you are facing an issue to upload plugin JAR, could you please try to install the plugin from Find New Apps page of your Confluence server? If the issue still persists, you can reach out to miniOrange Support for further assistance.

You can raise a ticket with us, or you can also drop an email to info@xecurify.com. We will be happy to help you.

Thanks,
Akshay

0 votes
Srinatha T
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 28, 2022

Hi @culyzhao ,

Welcome to Atlassian community. 

If you are not able to remove the app from Manage apps then you will have to remove the jars. Follow the article which has the steps

I hope above info helps. Have a good day!

Thanks,

Srinath T

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events