How to register Project's Control Chart on Confluence?

vitaliy zapolskyy
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 2, 2016

This question is in reference to Atlassian Documentation: Registering External Gadgets

I want to display JIRA project's Control Chart (available on project Reports page) on Confluence page. 

Since I wasn't lucky to find Control Chart's specification URL (expected to find something like http://jira/rest/gadgets/1.0/g/com.atlassian.jira.gadgets:created-vs-resolved-issues-chart-gadget/gadgets/createdvsresolved-gadget.xml) I subscribed Confluence to gadget feed URL: jira/rest/gadgets/1.0/g/feed 

Confluence now shows much more choices in the external context macro, but Control Chart is still missing.

3 answers

1 vote
Danut M _StonikByte_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 12, 2020

Hi @vitaliy zapolsk1

You could try our Great Gadgets app.

One of the many dashboard gadgets included is the Control Chart gadget, which is based on a Jira filter and is fully customizable and can be added in Confluence pages 

See https://bitbucket.org/StonikByte/great-gadgets-add-on/wiki/Home#!control-chart-gadget

image.png

Danut

0 votes
Andrei Pogorelet May 11, 2018

There was a gadget, if memory serves, that allowed you to embed a web page in it, and this way you were able to embed the control chart page, but i'm not sure if that gadget is still around, i can't remember it's name.

Found the gadget

https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/627659/custom-content-for-jira?hosting=server&tab=overview

Not sure if it works or if it has an analog for confluence though

0 votes
Steven F Behnke
Rising Star
Rising Star
September 2, 2016

I do not believe that JIRA Agile 6+ includes a control-chart gadget.

vitaliy zapolskyy
Rising Star
Rising Star
September 5, 2016

Steven, JIRA 6.4.11, JIRA Agile plugin 6.7.11

any Kanban Project Reports section has 2 Agile gadgets: 

• Cumulative Flow Diagram
  • Control Chart

Steven F Behnke
Rising Star
Rising Star
September 5, 2016

I know the Reports section has the specific reports you are using for, but they don't appear to be offered as gadgets as well. Thus you can't embed them in Confluence pages as far as I know.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events