Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

How to organize FAQ content in Multiple languages for JIRA Service Desk ?

Hi all,

I'm looking for a best practice or suggestion(s) on how to integrate a multi-langual FAQ pages for JIRA service desk. Are there people who can share their best paractices and solutions ?

2 possible setups (We had in mind, not sure if it is possible)

- Interface JIRA service desk in English, with linked FAQ pages and search that supports English, French, Dutch

- Interface in JIRA service desk depends the language setting of the customer and can be changed in the portal interface. User can switch from English, to Dutch to French.

Found some old treats regarding a similair subject but presume there are other solutions/ est paractices on the market ... 

https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Confluence-questions/Organizing-and-displaying-content-in-multiple-languages/qaq-p/27513#72914

Tnx

BArt

1 answer

1 vote
Mirek Community Leader Dec 30, 2021

The best way I guess is to use a third party plugin that would allow adding macros for specific language and would recognize it later.

Here is a blog about this approach

https://www.bitvoodoo.ch/blog/2020/create-a-multilingual-knowledge-base-for-jira-service-desk

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Confluence Cloud

🏠 Say hello to the new Confluence Home!

Hi Atlassian Community, My name is DJ Chung, and I’m a Product Manager on the Confluence Cloud team. Today, I’m excited to share a new and improved version of Home. The new Home helps you ...

41,477 views 28 130
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you