How to order browse labels results

Adolfo Casari
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 14, 2012

When I use option browse labels in order to search content that contain that label, I would like to see the results ordered from newest to oldest. Is that possible?

Confluence 4.2

Thank you.

2 answers

1 vote
Adolfo Casari
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 15, 2012

I found a solution and put it here.

0 votes
Septa Cahyadiputra
Rising Star
Rising Star
June 14, 2012

Hi Adolfo,

Currently the order of the order of label can only be sorted as

• Alpabetically
  • Popularity

In order to get this information into the page, you might need to use SQL plugin and use the following query

Sorted by creation date

SELECT NAME, CREATIONDATE FROM label ORDER BY 2 DESC;

Sorted by last modification date

SELECT NAME, LASTMODDATE FROM label ORDER BY 2 DESC;

Hope it helps.

Cheers,
Septa Cahyadiputra

Adolfo Casari
Rising Star
Rising Star
June 14, 2012

Thank you for comment.

My problem is how to sort the search results so by default the list has the newest items first and the oldest last. Here is a picture where the dates are mixed (pointing arrow):

Septa Cahyadiputra
Rising Star
Rising Star
June 14, 2012

You might want to re-attach the picture. It seems that it was not successful previously.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events