How to open new windows when user click this button on Confluence Zen?

lily56 April 7, 2013

2 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Darryl Duke
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 7, 2013

You can wrap any Confluence content with Zen's New Window macro . . . any links in side it should then open in a new window.

lily56 April 8, 2013

If I use Zen Button macro ,how to link a new window? It seems not can.

Darryl Duke
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 8, 2013

You're right ... that's a bug that Zen Button doesn't open a new window when placed inside the New Window macro. I've create an issue for this, and also to add an "open in new window" switch as a parameter to the Zen Button macro.

For now, you can place a regular link, or use Zen's older Active Button or Active Image macros. They require a tad more work (attaching your own image icons), but at least they will open in a new window when clicked.

lily56 April 8, 2013

Thank Darry!

lily56 April 9, 2013

If new version of ZEN can support Zen Button macro open a new window,can you reply me on this question?

0 votes
Kathy April 9, 2013

Hi lily56,

To be notified when the next release of Zen Foundation is available, use the Watch Add-on link on the Atlassian Marketplace (

https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/com.zenfoundation

(The "Watch Add-on" link is in the Resources section, in the right-side column)

lily56 April 10, 2013

Great! thank you.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events