How to make links invisible in Confluence?

Hi!

On one space's page I have links to others space's pages, which is not accessble for all users, but the access have only some users, now if I haven'got access to this pages I see this links grey (not active), but I want to make it unvisible fot the users, who don't have permission to see it and to stay it visible only for some users, who have permission to see this pages. How can I make "grey" links to unvisible?

Regards,

Ella

2 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Accepted answer

Out of the box, this is not possible.
You can have a look at the ServiceRocket Visibility plugin to see whether or not this provides you the functionality you are looking for.
This plugin is not available for Confluence OnDemand

Thank You!

Regards,

Ella

You can also write a user macro (again, not for OnDemand) that could perform this functionality. You'd get the user object, check their permissions, and then conditionally show the content based on their permissions. There are several examples of doing similar things on this site.

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Posted Oct 24, 2018 in Confluence

Atlassian Research opportunity with Confluence templates

Do you use templates with Confluence? Take part in a remote 1-hr workshop. You'll receive USD $100 for your time!   We're looking for people to participate in a   remote 1-hr workshop...

1,147 views 20 14
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you