Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to make a section FAQ (questions / answers)?

Konstantin Mironov November 8, 2012

We need to realize the reception of questions from a group of people who will be responsible for a different group of people. Questions would be classified by categories. I would like to see what kind of questions are not answered. Evaluate responses, and so. This is the ideal. First, consider the free solutions. Please suggest how to solve this problem. Thank you.

2 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Alejandro Conde Carrillo
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 8, 2012

Do you mean a platform similar to Atlassian Answers? May be you want to check OSQA. It is the base of Atlassian Answers and it is open source.

Konstantin Mironov November 8, 2012

Interesting software, thanks. But I would like it to be a Confluence, as FAQ will be mainly on the documents that are in it.

0 votes
Alejandro Conde Carrillo
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 21, 2014

Hello Konstantin.

There is know a plugin to provide Q&A functionality in Confluence. It is called Confluence Questions.

Alternatively, for a simple FAQ page, what I normally do is to put the questions as headings and the answers as a normal paragraph and add a table of contents macro. You can also group the questions by cathegory by nesting the questions under a bigger heading (i.e.: h2 for cathegories and h3 for questions).

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events