How to link a release with a space?

Fabio Banfi January 22, 2019

Hello every body,

I have a project in Jira with more release (release 1.0, release 1.1). I need to link for every release a properly Confluence space.

e.g. I need to link the release 1.0 with a related space containing document. And with the releas 1.1 another space with the related documentations. Is it possible?

Hope I was clear, thanks a lot for your support. 

1 answer

0 votes
Thomas Deiler
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 22, 2019

Dear @Fabio Banfi,

what will your benefit be with this linking? Just for better understanding.

So long

Thomas 

Fabio Banfi January 22, 2019

My documental set change release by release. When i leave the release (i.e. 1.0) i'd like to have the documental set for the release 1.0 archievied and link to the release 1.0.

In the same time a copy of the same document need to be improve when i work with the release 1.1.

Can also be usefull, in somehow, change litteraly the edition of the document and restart the versioning about the new version.

I am open for every kind of solution. Thank you very much. 

Thomas Deiler
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 22, 2019

Dear @Fabio Banfi,

there is a plugin for Confluence, that you could evaluate. Called Scroll Versions. It is used by Atlassian itself to version their documentation.

So long

Thomas

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events