How to include a page with parameters ?

Anja Fust November 11, 2013

I would like to include a page like:

....DB+Schema+-+Description?run_DDLReport_SchemaName=PORTAL&run_DDLReport=run

but I did not find a way to extend the include page macro with parameters /-)

Reason for it is, that I would like to combine Database Schema specific content
(one page for each schema) with general data like show all tablenames for the given schema
 (one page for all DB schemata, which will get the schema name to query for all schema tables)

4 answers

0 votes
Anja Fust November 27, 2013

I m still getting mails to follow up, but not sure how ?

0 votes
Anja Fust November 17, 2013

Dear Bob, did you meanwhile checked my email I ve written, with addtional screenshots I included for clarification ?

Regards Anja

0 votes
Anja Fust November 12, 2013
0 votes
Bob Swift OSS (Bob Swift Atlassian Apps)
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 11, 2013

I don't know of a way to do this, but it would be useful in a number of cases. Could you please open an improvement request (https:/bobswift.atlassian.net/browse/RUN) and I will investigate the feasibility.

Actually, RUN-120 might be enough support for some situations.

Hi Bob,

thanks for the quick response, I m not sure, if I requested the improvement correct, could you please check.

Regards Anja

Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 11, 2013

I don't see anything. Did you follow the link: open an improvement request

It s somehow confusing, if I click now from the browser on the link, the page changes in the right side for milliseconds and goes back and if I click on the link from the mail I get:

404 Not Found

No clue how to place the improvement /-)

Rising Star
Rising Star
November 11, 2013

Fixed the link to https:/bobswift.atlassian.net/browse/RUN.

Something wrong with answers insert link dialog :(.

Anja Fust November 12, 2013

Sorry, but still not working, I tried with severeal browsers, but the page doesn t really change after clicking on you link, so still no clue how to open the improvement /-)

Rising Star
Rising Star
November 12, 2013

Go to RUN-120 and see if that satisfies your specific need. If not, use the create issue button from there to create a new issue.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events