1) I have a jpeg which is saved on a company shared drive : \\server\ABC\tree.jpeg
2) There is a script updating this jpeg at different times of the day, so this jpeg looks different everytime the script updates it.
3) I placed this jpeg on a confluence page and link it like below :
4) I want to make it work such that everytime a user refreshs the confluence page, it will pull the latest jpeg. Now it is not working for me.
5) I am sure the link works, when I place file://server/ABC/tree.jpg on the IE address, it opens up the jpeg.
You'll need to get your user's browsers to stop caching and inject things into Confluence's headers to make sure it always fetches the file.
This would be a bit of a pain, a better option would be to have the file as an attachment that is uploaded by the process that changes the image, and the best option would be an add-on that pulls in the latest version of the file.
Thanks, I actually tried many methods like below but not successful.
More and more people are building their careers with Atlassian, and we want you to be at the front of this wave! Important Dates Start the Certification Prep Course by 2 April 2019 Take your e...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs