How to hide page title?

Hi,

how can i hide the page title for one single document or a single space? Other spaces should not be affected... thanks! New to Confluence, so pls don' blame me if there is already an answer... couldn't find one.

Thanks a lot!

2 answers

0 votes
Stephen Deutsch Community Champion Aug 05, 2015

Here is the code to hide the page title (and also the metadata, like who edited the page, since it looks weird all by itself (if you still want it, just include only the first half):

<style>
#title-heading {
   display:none;
}
.page-metadata {
  display:none;
}
</style>

That is HTML code.  CSS code is the code above without the <style> tags.

For a single page, you can insert the HTML code into the HTML macro or insert the CSS code into the CSS Macro (part of the free section of the Content Formatting Plugin from Adaptavist, which is also included in Cloud)

For a space, insert the CSS code into the Custom CSS section.

More information about custom CSS: https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/DOC/Styling+Confluence+with+CSS

There is a very interesting Macro called Hide Element. Give it a try. It is for free

https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1211757/hideelements-for-confluence?hosting=server&tab=overview

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Posted Oct 24, 2018 in Confluence

Atlassian Research opportunity with Confluence templates

Do you use templates with Confluence? Take part in a remote 1-hr workshop. You'll receive USD $100 for your time!   We're looking for people to participate in a   remote 1-hr workshop...

1,085 views 17 14
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you