Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to hide entry properties like creator and owner in table view export.

mayank sharma January 31, 2020

I have a created a feed back form and have to hide user footprints.

On my view table export to XML, I am getting entry properties as ownedBy and createdBy.

How can I block/stop/strip these details in export XML ?

-<entry>

<id>571bf1ac-4598-4d77-8c32-07ddd706ccb9</id>

<recordId>10</recordId>

<ownedBy>SHARMMQ</ownedBy>

<createdBy>SHARMMQ</createdBy>

<created>1580496617204</created>

2 answers

0 votes
Alex Medved _ConfiForms_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 1, 2020

Is this a question about ConfiForms app and it's functionality to export the data into XML/JSO/CSV and Excel?

By looking at the code snippet it looks like the XML from ConfiForms app. If it is then you can manage what fields your are exporting in the view macro (TableView, for example) by setting this parameter

table0view-export.png

mayank sharma February 3, 2020

Thanks for your response. I tried above option but it didn't made any change to my XML export output file.  I have attached screen shot,.

any other option ?Capture.PNGCapture2.PNG

0 votes
Ashkan Malekly
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 31, 2020

Hi @mayank sharma 

As we have in Jira if a new issue raises, the user that creates an issue is creator and reporter. But he/she can change the reporter if he/she has permission to modify the reporter. So the creator can not changeable but the reporter can. In confluence also have a creator like a creator in Jira and can not change, but ownedBy or owner can change like reporter in jira.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events