How to get the teamcalendar toolbar to display

Max Pavlov June 22, 2014

We are using OriginalTheme by RedefinedWiki for our Confluence.

Today I've started to evaluate Team Calendars.

We can't see a toolbar of the Month view on our desktop view:

As you can see, a file batch.css is adding a style that hides the toolbar. On the preview of the panel it does appear fine.

How can this be fixed? Is this set in some Team Calenders dialog?

Thanks.

3 answers

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
Emil Sjödin _Refined_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 24, 2014

Hi,

That CSS line is actually added by the Team Calendar plugin.It's used to style the dashboard calendar functionality (Listing of your upcoming events). So when we(RefinedWiki) allow macros on the dashboard there is a conflict between the Calendar dashboard functionality and Calendar macro functionality.

Her is a fix. Please go to Confleunce admin > Look and feel > Stylesheet and add this code:

.plugin-calendar-container.page div.plugin-calendar .calendar-toolbar
{
display:block;
}

Max Pavlov June 24, 2014

Yep, that fixed it. Thank you.

1 vote
Michiel Windey October 15, 2014

To also make the month/year visible add this to Confleunce admin > Look and feel > Stylesheet:

div.plugin-calendar .date-display, div.plugin-calendar .right-controls, div.plugin-calendar .calendar-toolbar {
  display:block;
}
1 vote
Guilherme Nedel [Atlassian]
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 24, 2014

Hello Max, there are chances that the RedefinedWiki theme may be behind the toolbar being hidden. Would it be possible to disable that one an check if the issue persists? You can do that under Confluence Admin > Manage Add Ons and select the component from that plugin to disable. If the issue goes away after that, you may like to contact RedefinedWiki team.

Please post your findings to this thread.

Max Pavlov June 24, 2014

We've done so much custom setup on our OriginalTheme that I am afraid to disable it not to loose anything, since I've never read that it's safe settings wise. I will try though. Thanks.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events