Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to get in touch with others running Atlassian on premise?

G Laprade February 16, 2018

I'd love to touch base with some folks running the Atlassian tools on prem, and swap some setup/config info.  We host our own Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, Fisheye/Crucible, Bamboo, and Crowd.  The tools allow our users to be very productive, but we find them fairly heavy to maintain.  I'd love to chat with some others doing the same.

G

1 answer

1 vote
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 16, 2018

My favourite way to connect with other Atlassian users is the Atlassian user groups.  Is there one near you that you could attend? 

There's also Summits and Team Tours, but they are more about end-user to Atlassian/Partner interaction.

I'm hoping other people here will reach out to you as well, and we're trying to encourage the community to talk more!

Christian Glockner
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 19, 2018

I would strongly second Nic's recommendation of the Atlassian User Groups - check https://aug.atlassian.com/ to see if there's one in your area, and if there isn't consider starting one yourself!

Cheers,

Christian

Premier Support Engineer

Atlassian

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events