Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to get extract page hits,users for all pages in a particular space from confluence db ?

Komail Badami April 14, 2016

I need to get historical data from my confluence installation say 6 months earlier. I have access to the confluence mysql db, but can't seem to know which table has the required information, I am not even sure if the information i want is actually stored in the db. Is there anyway I can retrieve this data ?

1 answer

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 15, 2016

Have you enabled the Confluence statistics add-on (it's off by default as it can cause performance issues), or used a 3rd party add-on for the tracking?

Komail Badami April 15, 2016

I forgot to add that I don't have the confluence statistics add-on enabled or have a 3rd party add-on for tracking. Is it possible to merely query the db and get the data I want ?

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 15, 2016

What data?  You haven't enabled any tracking, so there's nothing tracked.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events