Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to get a refund for Balsamiq Mockups for Confluence?

Kemal Bajramovic October 28, 2013

My organization bought a 10-user starter license (standard) of Balsamiq for Confluence. We own a 25 users license for Confluence. Since we are a small government organization which needs Balsamiq to be used just by the IT group (3 employees) and outsourced developers we bought a 10 users Balsamiq license, based on the info we found on Balsamiq web site (that it is possible to have smaller number of Balsamiq users then the Confluence users).

We made a mistake and our reseller bought it from Marketplace instead from Balsamiq directly. If bought from Balsamiq add-on can be configured so that number of Balsamiq editors don't match the number of Confluence users?

I checked the Atlassian web site and can't find a place to ask for a refund? Does anyone has experience with this?

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Kemal Bajramovic November 4, 2013

Contact the sales.

0 votes
Jeff Thomas
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 28, 2013

You could try contacting sales@atlassian.com to see if there is anything they can do for you.

Edit: As Kemal points out, the below only applies to the Confluence starter license, not the license for Balsamiq.

The Starter License FAQ says that you cannot get a refund.

Given the charitable nature of monies collected from Starter Licenses, we are unable to offer refunds or exchanges for Starter License purchases.

Kemal Bajramovic October 28, 2013

I think that refers to 10 USD license for Atlassian products, not 3rd parties add-ons like Balsamiq Mockup which costs 400 USD. Nevertheless, you're right I'll contact the sales.

Jeff Thomas
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 28, 2013

You're correct! Sorry about that.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events