Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to get a Watch, Like, Label user list details for particular page in confluence

karthick tgi January 3, 2019

Hi Team,

I need a Rest API service for getting a watch, like, label user list details for the particular page in confluence.

Please let me know if it is possible or not.

If possible then how can we achieve.

Is there anything please share with me your ideas or API.

Thanks and regards

Karthick

2 answers

2 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Yoga Reddy {Appfire}
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 4, 2019

Hi @karthick tgi

If you are looking to get watchers list details for a specific page, We can achieve this by using Third-party plugin available i.e Confluence Command Line Interface (CLI). I have tested this functionality in my local instance and I got the watchers list as shown in the attached screenshot. Please verify the screenshot.

Following the is the action to get the watchers list. You can verify the example 313 for this issue.

watchers-list.PNG

0 votes
Answer accepted
roman
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 4, 2019

Hi @karthick tgi,

for Confluence Cloud you could use GET /wiki/rest/api/content/{id}/notification/child-created. According to the method description it returns the watches for a page.

Method article in developer docs: https://developer.atlassian.com/cloud/confluence/rest/#api-content-id-notification-child-created-get

Hope this helps.

Roman.

karthick tgi January 6, 2019

@roman thanks for your update., It's working fine.

roman
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 7, 2019

Great! 👍🏻

I would be glad if you accept my answer.

Roman.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events