cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to find out who added a label

Sandro Herrmann [Communardo]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 15, 2013

The Confluence LabelAddEvent does not provide the user who added the label... so how do i get that information?

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 15, 2013

Hmm i think one possibility is it to use the request object

HttpServletRequest request = ServletActionContext.getRequest();
String remoteUser = request.getRemoteUser();

Rising Star
Rising Star
April 2, 2013

Unfortunatelly this does not work in Confluence 5.1 anymore. Any other ideas?

Rising Star
Rising Star
April 2, 2013

Solution: ask the labeled page for its labelings page.getLabelings. There is a user name at the labeling.

Stephen Deutsch
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 25, 2014

Hi Sandro,

I'm also interested in this functionality, but I could not find any more information about getLabelings. Could you let me know a little bit more information?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events