Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to filter results of "Page Properties report" on column content using "Including text" option

Nicolas Boutet March 22, 2022

Hi all,

I'm frequently using the "Page properties report" macro filtering pages on labels, ancestors, type, etc... But I never tried to use the "Including text" filter option.

Now, I would like to filter the list on a "Initiative" column, and I would like to get only the pages where the "Initiative" property value is "Customer" (it's an exemple ;-)). 

I'm trying to set the filter with |Initiative|Customer|, but I'm getting all the pages that contain the "Customer" text (and probably all the pages that contain "Initiative"). I tried many variant (upper cases, lower cases, equal operator, ":" operator, .....). None of them provided the good result.

I found various posts saying it was working but it's no longer working now... Others saying that it's working again...

So:

- Do you know if it is supposed to work?

- If yes, what is correct way to use this option?

Thanks a lot

Nicolas

3 answers

3 votes
Katerina Kovriga _Stiltsoft_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 22, 2022

Hi @Nicolas Boutet ,

Maybe it happens so that your company uses our Table Filter and Charts for Confluence app?

Its Table Filter macro supports not only manually created tables but dynamic Confluence macros (such as Page Properties Report, Jira Issues, Content Report Table, etc.) as well and you'll be able to filter your report from the page view mode.

0 votes
Dean Robinson July 22, 2022

Hi @Nicolas Boutet - I am trying to do exactly the same thing. I have found indication that this capability exists (for example: https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Confluence-questions/adding-a-filter-to-the-Page-Properties-Report-Macro/qaq-p/209297).

However, I have not managed to get it to work.

Did you get a response or work out how to filter on one of the fields included in the page properties report?

0 votes
Nicolas Boutet March 22, 2022

Hi Katerina,

Thanks for your response. But unfortunately, adding a plug-in is for now not an option for us.

If it's not possible without that, I'll continue to use a combination of labels and page templates (with the required labels included).

Thanks

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events