How to exclude spaces in "Content Report Table"-Macro?

This question is in reference to Atlassian Documentation: Content Report Table Macro

I want to show all Pages that are labeled with a specified tag AND NOT placed in the current space.

How would that be possible?

1 answer

Hi Hans-christian Koller,

Please find attached screenshot to configure the content report table macro which displays pages that are labelled with a tag (abc) and not on current space.

CRT.PNG

Hope this helps

Regards

Chander Inguva

Stephen Deutsch Community Champion Dec 22, 2015

This works if you have only a few spaces, but it wouldn't make sense to do this for instances that have more than 10 spaces. The Content by Label macro allows you to exclude a space, but as far as I know, the Content Report Table macro currently does not.

Suggest an answer

Atlassian Community Anniversary

Happy Anniversary, Atlassian Community!

This community is celebrating its one-year anniversary and Atlassian co-founder Mike Cannon-Brookes has all the feels.

Read more
Community showcase
Kesha Thillainayagam
Posted Apr 13, 2018 in Confluence

We want to hear how your non-technical teams are using Confluence!

Hi Community! Kesha (kay-sha) from the Confluence marketing team here! Can you share stories with us on how your non-technical (think Marketing, Sales, HR, legal, etc.) teams are using Confluen...

2,831 views 27 11
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you