• Community
  • Products
  • Confluence
  • Questions
  • How to enable the reader (non admin) to export a ginormous PDF, including TOC and cover page? As a space admin i can do it in ondemand version

How to enable the reader (non admin) to export a ginormous PDF, including TOC and cover page? As a space admin i can do it in ondemand version

rahul kumar September 2, 2015

How to enable the reader (non-admin) to export a ginormous PDF, including TOC and cover page? As a space admin, I can do it in on demand version,

3 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
rahul kumar September 2, 2015

Any macro available? I can find Export PDF from k15, but it is not available for on-demand (cloud) version.

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 2, 2015

Nope, not that I could find.

0 votes
Jeremiah Jackson October 5, 2015

Scroll PDF Exporter provides a REST API URL that you can provide as a link that will recreate whatever you tell it to publish. So, if you tell it to publish the entire site, then copy the REST link and place it as an icon on a page, users can click that and it will generate the book. Be forewarned that the book isn't cached, it's generated on demand and will cause load on the server if you have a bunch of requests at the same time.

Alternatively you can copy the link for a single given document and use that as a link to Confluence's built-in PDF export function for a particular page.

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 2, 2015

You can't, they need space admin rights to do it.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events