How to enable Confluence to be default ondemand site?

Before yesterday when users were logging in to our ondemand base url (******.jira.com), they landed in Confluence.

However starting from yesterday they started to be landing in Jira, where they do not have access (we are using Confluence only).

We want our users to land in Confluence when going to ondemand root.

P.S. We have found this bug: https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/AOD-6068and now wonder how did it work for us if the bug is not ressolved.

3 answers

No, we always had both - Jira + Confluence just that we have not used (removed permissions from users) Jira for few months now.

Regarding your PS: I would guess it was because you were Confluence only and that case covered having both.

Short answer: It's not possible.

I assume until yesterday, you had only Confluence OnDemand. If I'm not mistaken, when you only have Confluence, you reach that page by default.

I assume JIRA was added to your instance, therefore you fall back to the normal scheme: / reaches JIRA, /wiki reaches Confluence, and so on for the other products.

Suggest an answer

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.

Learn more
Community showcase
Posted Jul 10, 2018 in Confluence

We want to see the templates you've created in Confluence!

Hi Community, Jessica here from the Confluence Product Marketing team!  July’s community challenge is all about sharing pictures  — and as an extension of our first post on what ...

704 views 21 12
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you