How to enable Confluence to be default ondemand site?

Ignite OÜ February 17, 2014

Before yesterday when users were logging in to our ondemand base url (******.jira.com), they landed in Confluence.

However starting from yesterday they started to be landing in Jira, where they do not have access (we are using Confluence only).

We want our users to land in Confluence when going to ondemand root.

P.S. We have found this bug: https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/AOD-6068and now wonder how did it work for us if the bug is not ressolved.

3 answers

1 vote
Juri_Reinsalu February 18, 2014

No, we always had both - Jira + Confluence just that we have not used (removed permissions from users) Jira for few months now.

0 votes
Adrien Ragot 2
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 17, 2014

Short answer: It's not possible.

I assume until yesterday, you had only Confluence OnDemand. If I'm not mistaken, when you only have Confluence, you reach that page by default.

I assume JIRA was added to your instance, therefore you fall back to the normal scheme: / reaches JIRA, /wiki reaches Confluence, and so on for the other products.

0 votes
Bob Swift OSS (Bob Swift Atlassian Apps)
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 17, 2014

Regarding your PS: I would guess it was because you were Confluence only and that case covered having both.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events