How to edit a confluence page I authored

Saige Fraiha September 16, 2019

I authored a page in confluence, which I have edited successfully many times before. As recently as September 3rd I was able to make changes. Normally an edit button appeared on the top right hand side of the page.

I've attached a screen shot below of what I've been seeing since last Wednesday or Thursday. I gave it the weekend and still see the same today. 

I contacted our admin, and he assured me that my permissions are still in tact. What would cause the edit button to disappear? How can I edit this page?

Screen Shot 2019-09-16 at 3.04.57 PM.png

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Shawn Masters
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 16, 2019

If the admin is reporting no permissions changes or restrictions to editing on the Space/Parent Page i would check your browser to ensure it is up to date. I have seen users come in with some odd issues when their Chrome is out of date, clearing your cache/cookies as well can help resolve issues. 

I would also check with a peer to see if they have the same issue or if its specific to you. 

Saige Fraiha September 16, 2019

I cleared my cash and restarted the laptop, that seems to have cleared it up. I'm now able to edit again.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events