It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

How to edit Space Details in RedefinedWiki Original Theme default interface

Max Pavlov Apr 14, 2014

Hi. We are evaluating a RedefinedWiki Orignal Theme. I can't seem to find a way to edit space details (like Space name, for instance) in the space interface or anywhere else.

How can it be done with RedefinedWiki Original Theme?

Thanks.

2 answers

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
Andreas Löfgren Apr 14, 2014

Hi Max,

If you look at the screenshot I attached you can see where this menu is located. It's called "Space Tools" and from there you can edit various space details. (For example, to change the name first go into the space tools menu and then click on the "Overview" tab where these settings are found.

Let me know if this works for you.

Best Regards,

Andreas

Max Pavlov Apr 14, 2014

Andreas, thank you! I couldn't find this menu after installing the theme but now we seem to be up to speed.

0 votes

Hello Max, not sure if you have seen their documentation page, they do have a default Configuration and information about its usage within it. It appears that on the right side of the page of a logged user there is a cog icon, where one can access settings.

Hope that helps.

Suggest an answer

This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
Community showcase
Published in Confluence

Confluence CVEs and common questions

Two vulnerabilities have been published for Confluence Server and Data Center recently: March 20, 2019 CVE-2019-3395 / CVE-2019-3396 April 17, 2019 CVE-2019-3398 The goal of this article is...

946 views 0 19
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you