Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to display Jira's field value without labels?

Minh Tran November 25, 2019

Hi all,

I am attempting to create a Confluence page that automatically updates the content based on Jira's ticket's field value. One issue I came across is that the Jira Issue/Filter macro in Confluence will always display the labels for the field value I am including. 

For example, if I show Due Date of a ticket as the Target Completion Date on my Confluence page, it would show as the attachment below. Any way I can hide the "Due" label and only display "Mar 30, 2020"?

Labels for Field.png

1 answer

3 votes
Dominic Lagger
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 26, 2019

Hi @Minh Tran 

There are a lot of users who complain this "feature". And for now, there is no solution to remove the "header" of the jira macro. (https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Confluence-questions/In-Confluence-is-there-a-way-to-suppress-the-column-headings/qaq-p/348594)

A solution would be to write an own user macro, which gets the data from JIRA via the application link, but this is not as easy as it sounds :) 

There is a nice plugin, which would be another possible solution. With PocketQuery, you can make easy REST Calls, so you could do the rest call to your JIRA instance. 

Hope this helps

Regards, Dominic

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events