How to disable Confluence mobile v5.1?

Carlos Reyes
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 17, 2014

G'Dat Confluence Gurus,

I know that I have the mobile interface activated in my Confluence v5.1.5 because I can see it in my iPad. I wonder how to disable it. According the Atlassian documentation:

"The mobile functionality is provided by a plugin called the 'Confluence Mobile Plugin'. To remove the functionality from your site, you can disable the plugin"

However I can not locate or see the "Confluence Mobile Plugin" when I go to manage add-ons so I can disable it. Is there any other place to look besides "Manage add ons" under Atlassian Marketplace in my Admin panel?

The idea is to disable the mobile interface in my Confluence v5.1.5 instance

I appreciate any clue

Regards

Carlos

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Carlos Reyes
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 17, 2014

Oh never mind. I have to clear the filter from "User installed add ons " to all ad-ons and alas there it is!

ravi February 17, 2015

Hey do you a similar way where i can deactivate mobile interface for my jira instance when users log in from their mobile phones? Please let me know

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events