Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to direct users to home page on Confluence instead of Service Desk portal (Cloud version)?

Suman Debnath July 20, 2017

We are using Confluence and JIRA Service Desk.  When users log in, they are directed to the Service Desk portal, but I would like to direct them to the Confluence space home page instead. Is this possible? 

1 answer

1 vote
Shannon S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 21, 2017

Hello Suman,

Can you tell me, does this only occur for Confluence-only users, or do your regular JIRA users also experience the problem?

There is a recent bug at CONFCLOUD-55961 that states Confluence-only users are being directed to Service Desk portal automatically. There is no current workaround for that other than accessing Confluence directly via the Application Switcher.

Kind Regards,
Shannon

Suman Debnath July 21, 2017

Hi Shannon,

This occurs for Confluence-only users. The users have not be assigned JIRA access yet.

Thanks,

Suman

Shannon S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 21, 2017

Suman,

Thank you for your confirmation.

In that case, it is definitely the bug that I mentioned. At this time, you'll need to have them access Confluence directly by selecting from the Application Switcher, until the issue is resolved.

Thank you for your understanding!

Kind Regards,
Shannon

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events