Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to delete/reset the History of all pages?

Deleted user May 24, 2012

Hi, actually i'm configurating and testing confluence. After that i would like to reset/delete the version history of all pages in the Wiki. The reason therefore is, that i would like to get a "clean" Wiki when the Wiki goes "in production"/live.

2 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Thomas Schlegel
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 24, 2012

Hi,

you can use the copy space plugin (https://plugins.atlassian.com/plugins/com.atlassian.confluence.plugin.copyspace). I think, with this plugin you can create a new space as a copy of an existing one without the history.

Best regards

Thomas

0 votes
Deleted user May 24, 2012

Sounds like a workaround but i will test it! Thank you very much! When i copy a space, will there any other informations beeing lost?

Thomas Schlegel
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 24, 2012

As you can read in the documentation: "The copyspace plugin allows a space administrator to copy a space, including the pages within the space, but excluding (so far)page history, blog posts and email."

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events