How to crowdsource with Confluence?

Hey there,

we are a large NPO using Confluence as our major collaboration tool. Now I want to try to implement innovation management in my NPO. Therefore I am implementing Design Thinking as a first step.

The second step is to crowdsource ideas in the organization. I wondered if it is possible to do so? Maybe this code from makeadiff.org is open source?

Or any other ideas?

All the best

Lars

1 answer

0 vote
Boris Berenberg Community Champion Feb 17, 2015

It really depends on what you are trying to do. For example, you can crowdsource ideas by simply asking everyone to comment on a page which you refresh periodically. Or you could have them make individual pages with template that they fill out. Another option would be to use something like Confluence Questions (https://www.atlassian.com/software/confluence-questions) to have them post ideas.  Or you can have them file tickets in a JIRA instance which is appropriately configured. 

Makeadiff.org is open source, and can be found at: https://bitbucket.org/makeadiff/makeadiff But it is actually a JIRA instance with a custom plugin on it, not a Confluence install. We are also not actively developing it at this time as far as I know.

Suggest an answer

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.

Learn more
Community showcase
Posted Jul 10, 2018 in Confluence

We want to see the templates you've created in Confluence!

Hi Community, Jessica here from the Confluence Product Marketing team!  July’s community challenge is all about sharing pictures  — and as an extension of our first post on what ...

604 views 20 11
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you