It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

How to create sections within a Confluence page

Hi team...I was wondering if there is a way to create different section within a certain Confluence page in order to be able then to collapse or archive them so that only still relevant info are shown.

I need to have a tab in each section that shows a timeline in terms of shared content on a monthly basis. I need then to be able, at the end of Calendar months, to collapse those sections.

Thanks,

Best regards

Angelo

1 answer

0 votes

Do you mean something like this:

https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Confluence-discussions/Introducing-our-new-and-improved-expand/td-p/1250620

Or did you have something else in mind?

Wade

Yes that's perfect...I usually use the expand but within the tab..I didnt know I could put a tab in the expand...Many thanks..

I then have another question...is there a feature that give me the chance to highlight "new" stuff, like a label that last for example 24h?

BR,

Angelo

Not that I know of.  People will get notified of new content for spaces/pages they are watching.  Also, when you update content you can use the Share feature to share the content out to groups of people.  But I don't know of any auto-expiring labels.

Wade

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
Community showcase
Posted in Confluence

Lessons and Learnings: Six Months of Working Remote [Discussion]

Hey there, folks! For most of us, the past six months- yes, you read that right- have been a journey. More people than ever before have pivoted to working remotely, and navigating being on-scre...

3,138 views 4 6
Join discussion

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you