How to create a fake demo user so I can learn user restrictions without paying for another user?

Brian Royce January 17, 2021

I am about to expire on the 30 day trial of $10 version of Confluence Cloud. I am a consultant, and setting this up for my own company before rolling it  out to a client. Is there a way to add a couple users (that I won't be billed for) just for the purpose of testing the resriction settings on my own?

Thanks,

Brian

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Pramodh M
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 17, 2021

Hi @Brian Royce 

It's best to reach out to Atlassian Team if you have crossed 10 user license count.

Thanks,

Pramodh

Brian Royce January 17, 2021

No I only have one user - me. I want to be able to add a demo user so I can test restrictions without paying another $10 a month for it. I hope that makes sense. Thanks so much!

Pramodh M
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 17, 2021

Yes, @Brian Royce 

If your trial instance is coming to end, please raise a support request to extend trial period with Atlassian saying you are evaluating the product.

Thanks,
Pramodh

Like Brian Royce likes this

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
PREMIUM
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders