How to count the page view number in the whole conlfuence site for each guy?

How to count the page view number in the whole conlfuence site for each guy?

2 answers

This widget could not be displayed.

What method are you using for tracking the views?  As Confluence doesn't track them unless you add something to do it, or enable the internal tracking (and each method I know of stores the data differently)

In the admin/globalusage.action page,I see the most popular spaces number for views, so I think I can get the number for each gay. 

BTW,we will do the informatioan security  policy, so we need to know the people's activity in the confluence system.

And how have you enabled that? I'm not that familiar with the addons and switches you can use to get that enabled.

This widget could not be displayed.

We have some options such as to use the Viewtracker Add-on provided by Bitvoodoo that will display the page views and also it's visitors. As a bundled feature for Confluence, as you are already using the Usage Stats, you can also try to enable the user access logging indicating which users are accessing which pages in Confluence. 

For more info, you can look at this KB article

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Posted Monday in Confluence

Why start from scratch? Introducing four new templates for Confluence Cloud

Hi my Community friends!  For those who don't know me, I'm a product marketer on the Confluence Cloud team - nice to meet you! For those of you who do, you know that I've been all up in your Co...

447 views 5 6
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you